Leaderboard Adsense

Link Units Adsense

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bernard Custodio-Rueda, father of Bern Bryan Ortiz-Rueda

Since my mother and my father are separated, I don't know where I see my dad because I went to my mother until she was gone. I was young when that happens, maybe I was three years old. We previously lived in Baliuag, Bulacan.

My father, Bernard Rueda, came with another woman whose name I just remember was Marissa. I was so young that's why I don't quite understand what was happening.


And now, I thought I still find my father despite of what he made us. And the time had come, I happen to find him on the internet but it's not easy for me especially because I don't know if he has any accounts or profiles on the internet.

And since the SK and Barangay elections are close, I thought to find him in COMELEC Official website. I've very happy when I saw his profile.