Leaderboard Adsense

Link Units Adsense

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Luck with My Final Exam

Today is the day of final exam, I did not review the lessons because I want to know if I have learned over a semester, I had not stayed to simply memorize the lessons and get high marks.

Many young people today, refreshing review before the day of the exam to be there to answer the test paper. But all that knowledge that they reviewed is transitory and they did not learned during the instructor teaches it.


Actually, the brains of a person is not really measurable even say that you've got high marks in class card. Because that is not the basis if you have learned.


However, I was still nervous what happens to my exam. I admit to myself that I'm not listening in class, so I have no certainty of the outcomes and consequences.

So just good luck to me, as well as to some others who will take the Final Exam.