Leaderboard Adsense

Link Units Adsense

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Summer Time!

Here we go now, summer has already come. People around are now looking for some vacation where they can enjoy bonds with their family, friends, and loved ones. Great!

I'm not yet excited for the summer. Maybe because I'm so busy these days. In coming weeks, we will have a summer class so I'm not expecting to go somewhere to enjoy the vacation. I just focus on my work and study, but if there's an invitation for an out of town, maybe I'll go but it depends on the people, I mean I'll just go if they are my friends or relatives.

But it's very early to have a vacation, since some schools are now preparing for their coming graduation. Oh, speaking of graduation, "Congratulations to all Graduates of Batch 2010-2011!"

In our school Bulacan Polytechnic College - Angat Campus, we had the graduation last March 30, 2011. They are the very first batch who graduated in our campus. Next, in my high school which is Angel M. del Rosario High School, the graduation will be on April 6, 2011. I want to attend on that celebration but I don't know if I'm available on that day.

But then, let's start the happenings of vacation. Enjoy the summer!