Leaderboard Adsense

Link Units Adsense

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My workplace...

This is the first time I publish the place where I am working at. Since November 2009, I am working with Kuya Eli at Norzagaray, Bulacan.

Kuya Eli, (Elizar Palad) is my idol in terms of internet business. He is my boss and also a friend. Well, when I'm in high school (4th year - 2009), I started working with him together with Jomar Dizon. I remember my first task is to update his blog about American TV series daily. But after a month, Jomar and I decided to stop. After some weeks, I went again to Kuya Eli to please him that I want to work again. He accepted me and my job continued.

Before, its only my part time job. But when Buboy (Mario Belon) came and work together with me (May 2010), Kuya Eli made my work full time.

After some months, Aira (Aira Algoso) came and also work with us. We then three until I got a year in working (November 2010).

Last month (May 2011), Aira stopped. Buboy and I left working until now.

I'm very thankful to have this kind of opportunity. Aside from earning salary, I'm also learning on how to make a simple internet business. I also being advanced in our school class with regards to computers and internet, because of this.