Leaderboard Adsense

Link Units Adsense

Monday, August 29, 2011

Keep Thinking Positive!


Thinking positively for some time seems so hard to do especially if you are vulnerable to those negatives around you. You can be affected of things because you are absolutely connected to them. However, there are only two things to consider when making or doing things in your life, you can or you cannot. As you can see, the only difference between these two words is just three letters. Those three letters will determine your life’s direction. How? If you can, you have the power to modify what happens to you. All things can be done easily without thinking of the possible bad things. You are preferred to see failures and mistakes. You are aware of the positive outcomes for what you are doing. You always remember that after this day, there’s another more tomorrow. If you cannot, you are weak. You just consider things going to be wrong. You are blind of the good things waiting at the end of the line. You are like a bulb inside a dark room with no light to see things around. You are useless, no ability to start a simple things in life. Think back again to the three-letter-difference, in reality it is just too small. If you chose you cannot, you are referring to that small thing which you are not able to do. So when you say, "I can't" and expect the worst, you become weak and unhappy and when you say "I can", and expect success, you fill yourself with confidence and happiness.
Mind is powerful, as it dictates our body to function. What the mind thinks is what our body will do. If you think life is easy, you may have a great day to enjoy with. You can start every task with smile as your soul and heart desires it. Mind controls our moods and feelings, if we think to be happy even there’s no reason to be happy, we can do it. Because mind will send us a message telling what things are fun.
While making this online, I asked my fellow blogger about positive thinking in life. His name is Kira, according to him, “I see things as it without any judgment. All are equal to me. That's because I don't like thinking too much on things where I couldn't have an advantage to. What I mean in that advantage is that, I can benefit as well they could benefit from me. Most of the time, I used to be helping without something return because life is about helping other people. How this brings a positive thinking? I always look at the potential of each person in the world as I believe everything and everyone is connected. The law of attraction which I always put in my mind is the only way I convince myself that there's always positive energy in every negative thought I have. Having this law alive in my thought, I then attract positive things around me. So it's really start with positive thinking and you can have it when you believe in the law of attraction”.
I tried to search about the law of attraction; it is simply one of the superior forces that can help you attract everything you desire in life in your quest for personal development.
Talking about my everyday life, I always prefer to be more positive. When I commence to do things, I assure it is my desire. That’s the secret to a good outcome. I always get myself settled with goals to reach every day I woke up in the morning. I try to determine what I desire, then make an image about it. If I figured out what I wanted, I’ll start to think of possible ways of how I can do it in a positive tense. Then, visualize that you have made it, see the outcomes and avoid the distractions to enter your mind. While the visualization is fresh, it is the best time to start implementing the ways. Doing it is following the law of attraction.
Honestly, I always wanted things to be done perfectly but it is impossible. The word ‘perfect’ is the only negative I know hard to get rid of, that is why I’m not pushing things to be perfect. But my belief started to change when I read this quotation, “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” so if I should do the impossible, nothing’s going to lose.
As an end, think about the positive and negative. These two things are the only options in life. These two are ways where you wanted to go. These two are directions. Which direction do you choose?